[hpv-boats] I need advice on selling my Yamaha Lakerunner

Steve Smilanick steve at sandsmachine.com
Wed Apr 11 16:46:37 EDT 2012

Hi All

I have given up on pedaling in the recumbent position, bikes and boats,
due to lower back pain which gets worse every time I try.

As a result, I plan to sell my Yamaha Lakerunner.

Does anyone have an idea what a Lakerunner, in good condition, is worth
and also, where is a good place to advertise it?

I put it on craigslist but I suspect the audience may be too small to
attract the right buyer.

Thank you in advance form a long time lurker.

Take care
--
Steve Smilanick
S and S Machine